Monday 23 May 2011

5 Questions for Formative Feedback

01. My design context publication is a calendar format, the content is about 12 different type designers whom's work i have referenced over the course of my design practice. The front of each month will detail a typeface, a bit about the studio/designer, 5 links to websites, 5 links to a books. the back will detail more information about the studio, their practice, reference to their type foundrys aswell as a selection of imagery of their work.
Any suggestions on improving it's layout, i.e large letter on front?

02. Would you suggest any more quick expansion ideas of the foxx brief?

03. To be honest I'm struggling resolving my briefs so I can get the best out of each one, any advice/comments that would vastly improve quality of some of the briefs?

No comments:

Post a Comment