Wednesday 19 January 2011

I am


Beautiful inspiration from designer Paul Fuog at his studio COOP. I adored this project "I am a circle", to quote "The book presents 13 distinct characteristic of the circle; simple, infinite, totality, space, precise, united, harmonious, community, pure, eternal, inclusive, continuos and centred. Each characteristic is supported with a visual representation. The book is pad bound so that individual pages can be torn out to stand-alone". The print finish is well considered and I would love to have one of these sitting on the bookshelf at home. I am also rather fond of his website, the layout and interactivity is really engaging and inspiring.
This kind of project reminds me of the early stages in my degree looking at colour and type, dissecting and building, based upon my research here I am slowly finding an appropriate subject matter for my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment