Tuesday 1 March 2011

Made Poster Mock-ups

To propose the concept of Made to Bridget I have sampled some layouts for the design of promotional material for the pop-up shop. I've tested 2 abstract typefaces for the event. I wanted to use a very decorative typeface set against a formal typeface to give it a swiss styling to the design, to communicate a sophisticated modern art styling to the design. Although these are still in the basics of design they will be useful in giving an idea for the pitch.

I have started thinking about stock choices and am considering an uncoated stock such as a cartridge paper would be suitable but I am very interested in using coloured stocks. I am unsure of how it will be printed but screen printing may better communicate the aspects of 'made' in making things by hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment